Can't count all the eyes that stare

I cannot make it on the seventeen of June.
Am feeling rather upset because going Batam for a voluntary work sounds fun.
Apparently i am only free after twenty first.
Thus i have to forgo the very good job opportunity on the ninth-teen to the twenty second of June.
Apart from that, i am feeling rather excited for sixth June.
I have not been kicking asses for sometime now.
And Fuerte, please do not be mad with me if i under perform.
Promise, i will get you all fondue when i have the money! (am not bribing!)
And it is funny how the world is so small.
I cannot believe that people remember me not because i am popular,
but because i made a fool out of myself.
What a beautiful memory.
I will never forget that one incident even till the day i die.
It is one of the best memories in secondary school.
I had a good laugh today thanks to you boy.
Then again, hello full shift!
// i miss you, violence!