Do you think things will ever be the same after this fiasco?
I bet he already found out my feelings for him. And i can guess as much he isn't happy with it. I guess i should lie low for now. I know, it's not as if i have done something wrong. But he made it seem as if i have done such a huge sin towards him. Can i just say he is acting like a fucking jerk? Oh well.. Now now, i don't expect you to reciprocate this feelings (well not anymore). So please, stop being like a total loser. Good luck, i will leave you alone. No worries.
Oh well, vacations do suck. And no i don't wish to work. Oh well, i am looking forward to A Vacant Affair Reasons to Leave album, this coming Thursday and of course the official album launch the week after. Now, that is the only thing that truly matters here. Not forgetting zoo outing with my gig pals. Plus meeting up with my secondary school clique. And i want to meet Sally for lunch and see my classmates soon. Pretty soon. I cannot wait.
Oh well. Bye earthlings! :)