All i need is your presence
Suppose that I was wrong.
Suppose you were here.
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears.
And suppose this fight just disappeared.
My eyes are screaming for the sight of you.
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through.
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.
But I'd rather be here with you.
Suppose you were here.
And suppose that I reached out and caught your tears.
And suppose this fight just disappeared.
My eyes are screaming for the sight of you.
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through.
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.
But I'd rather be here with you.
Cause every single time we try to talk, we end up arguing. Always. And i am sick of all these fights. Because it is worthless and childish and doesn't make any sense at all. Then you will start bragging about what you have done for me. And that i has never once appreciated you. And i never once cared. Then you cursed me and say that i will never find anyone better because this is karma. For what goes around comes around. For all the bad things i have done, this is retribution. Well, it is not your say for God will decide. Not you. And apparently, i do not need you anymore. I have lovely people whom i appreciate and love and care for. My family and friends, thanks to those who have stood by my side. And words can't repay all the shits you have done! Kudos.
And my condolences to Haziq Idraki, for having lost a very important someone.
And to Azhar; thank God for He answered your prayers. See you at your upcoming shows. Hopefully, i will be there!
And i will take some time off from here! See you soon dearest earthlings! :')