There's a reason
Taking sorrows to the east side, chucking sadness on the seaside.
The waves will envelope the sorrows, then you'll be here with me come tomorrow.
If there's something that you should say, well I'm here by the breeze all day.
If there's something yet there's nothing left unsaid, but the thought of you just wouldn't make it go away.
I saw a blue note on the table, didn't take long to guess that it was from you.
The season went and never came back, so i guess it's time for me to unpack my bag.
Making faces at the camera, you didn't notice my aura.
The waves will envelope the sorrows, then you'll be here with me come tomorrow.
If there's something that you should say, well I'm here by the breeze all day.
If there's something yet there's nothing left unsaid, but the thought of you just wouldn't make it go away.
I saw a blue note on the table, didn't take long to guess that it was from you.
The season went and never came back, so i guess it's time for me to unpack my bag.
Making faces at the camera, you didn't notice my aura.
(Our Seaside Song - Actdeux)