It feels like we're going down this time

I really have this urge to blog about my brother, for God knows why. Apparently, he asked me to go for his camp D&D tomorrow night. I find it gay as, who in the blue world brings his younger sister to D&D? But it is pretty obvious i was hinting him to ask another girl, who isn't related to him, to go with him. And thank God for answering my prayers, he found a girl. Good luck brother, your gay years is over.

Apart from that, i am disturbed with some people's behaviour/attitude. Sometimes i just wonder, why would anyone put themselves in an uncomfortable situation just to fit in? Why do they even try so hard just so people will like them? Some people just doesn't have individualism. They copy blindly the trends and end up looking like fools. Apparently, some people gets into a scene just to get famous. In other words, a social climber. I don't understand why would someone go to such an extend to make friends. No harm making friends, but some people make friends with people who are of a higher status than them so that he/she would gain the same group of friends. Why try so hard man? I am not envious of them even if they have more friends than me cause i do not care. I mean so what? Apparently, i am blogging about this because this people happen to be people/person that are close to me. Change your ways boy, cause not everyone can accept you. If you want to be in a scene for a certain reason, make sure it is appropriate. If you think you're sick of people giving you a fuck attitude, then probably you should change YOUR FUCKING attitude. I am not trying to imply on anyone, but if you think i am talking about you, then please change. Do not try to attack me on your blog (if you happen to have one) or anything else. Because at least i am no social climber, i go for gigs for the love of music and i do not follow blindly the trends that are set. In fact i have no fucking concept and i hate to be labeled. I am no fucking hardcore kid, i just enjoy the music. Well at least, i try to find my own music and not rip it of someone's player. Friends are friends, but respect is what everyone needs. I am getting pretty tired of your ignorance. Maybe someone needs to let you know, that you are just a shadow. Copying someone is not being cool. Being cool is to be yourself. Your own fucking self. So please, stop acting like a c***. Once again, if you think i am implying on you, please kindly approach me and we can have a cup of coffee and talk.

Thank you.

I AM NOT MACHINE!

We're not the same, it's not too late
For you to know, i won't be made a fool to you
.

P/S: If you're a local music scene fanatic,
check out A Vacant Affair's Myspace and their new song(s)!

Popular Posts