When his gadget aren't working,

Run away from him.

And so is skipped lesson yesterday. I hope it's not my new hobby now that im in ITE. I don't understand why they have this thinking that being in ITE means no study and lots of slacking. I just don't. If only ITE is like secondary school, probably it's like heaven and hell. Honestly speaking, i like the course alot. It's very interesting and exciting but very complicated. The first two days of lesson was very cool although i came in late. Yes, that's my new habit too. Come late. I don't know if it's my peers, but really i got no choice. I don't want to be a loser in class but it seems that everyone sees me as a freak. I don't know how different i am from them, after all we are all ITE students studying the same thing. Maybe because i just look dumb, well judge me people, i couldn't care less.

So, the only human being that was by my side through my first week in school is Art. Yes, he reminded me 22784650 times not too flirt with the guys in school. Frankly speaking, all of them looks the same. So seriously there's nothing to be excited about. But yes, i have a particular classmate who caught my attention. He's super cute and yes it stops there :D

And so Art's gadget is currently not working. And he blamed me. That's why i said if a guy's gadget is spoilt, just run away from him. He totally is weird. He felt so sad that he didn't want to leave the shop when we sent it for repair. Totally gay and he totally PMS-ed throughout our journey home. Hopefully he gets them back today, he have gigs today. Good luck baybeh!

I suddenly miss my clan;
FUERTE. I need to kick balls.

Okay human, im gigging. Updates soon.

P/S: I like you.
You like me too.

Popular Posts