Dear sleeper you could've had a better bed

Life can't get more mundane. Im totally lethargic. And i wish i could sleep all day long. That's what i really want to do..
And so, i've been out all week. And yes, i don't and can't be bothered with home anymore. I've been leaving her at home, though i know she's sick. I don't care if you're my mum. You always do that to me anyway. Right, im totally mean. But what goes around, comes around.
I went shopping with cousin and sister earlier on. Had so much fun. But im totally worn out. And hell, school starts tomorrow. Im totally not into school, but i have to try. But im still waiting, still waiting for the call. And may God bless me, and everyone else.
Alright, don't let me start whining. Wouldn't be nice.
P/S: You're fucking evil.
I fucking hate you.