You'll never take this away from this

Appointment with Kakak didn't go to waste. Although i spent half a day at the hospital, it was worth it.
Meet Huda at Bugis. I wanted a vest badly, and a vest i get. Awesome lah Bugis Village. I like! And we walk around in hope of finding a bag. But i got a little fed-up so we decided to go Marina Square instead. Kakak was 24/7 hungry. And so we went to Macd' that have a very bad service. Boo! the guy is so gonna get his ass kicked if i see him again.
Anyway, Huda wanted to go to Peninsular to get an acoustic guitar for her cousin. So we went and got disappointed as wasn't up to satisfaction. So well, we went to look for clothes instead. Huda got a hoodie and scarf and also a Bermudas. Very worth it lah.
And since i haven't got my stuff yet, we head down to Far East Plaza, in hope to find the "perfect" bag. I had a rather hard time there. Walked up and down and left and right. And as usual my mouth can't stop blabbering and i can't stop singing Caracal's song. And Kaycee's name seem to be attached to my lips. And when i saw that familiar *tits, my mind went blank!! I saw KAYCEE MEALS! Yes! KAYCEE!! Omgosh! Guess how i reacted? I was jumping like a lunatic and turning round and round. And everyone stared at me! Huda must have freaked out! Oh well, im head over heels, heels over head, moon over sky, stars over moon! I was so superhappylikewanttostalkkayceealltheway! Omgosh!
And so the rest of the search continue with me perspiring(due to all the jumping) and looking out for Kaycee. Fanatic eh?
Oh well, i settled for a Quicksilver backpack. And im un-HAPPY! Right. I want a dress and more tops now. (:
Oh well, im over the moon now.
*tits = Kaycee's very obvious organ.
Thanks Huda. And Kakak!