Days swiftly come and go

Emotions they stir

Hello Human Race! Today, im very happy-tired-sleepy-sad.

Anyway,
i went back to my wonderful secondary school. Havoc i say. With alot of unfamiliar faces and all the other faces that i missed. I can't stop smiling seeing Cikgu Haslinda. No offence, pregnant woman humor me. But it was great seeing her. Miss her MT class alot!

Apart from that,
i saw faces i missed like my dear friend Jannah and Ati. It's been awhile we last met, but due to some inconvenience, we didn't really get to talk. But it's okay! And i miss the band alot. I can say their music move me, move you. Im rather proud of you human. Really awesome bunch. I miss the percussionists and their funny antics. I hope i will hear from them like soon perhaps?

In addition,
i get alot of the "Hidayah is looking very healthy." Yes, thanks. Im like a happy pampered asshole here. So yes, envy me fuckers. And not only did i see faces i missed, i see faces i don't wish to see. I shall not entertain this particular loser. She's a Secondary 4 student who loves giving me fucked-up faces. I wonder if i ever did offend her. Even if i did, im not sorry. My advice to her, just fuck off okay? You are a failure in life. Pitied.

In conclusion,
i had fun having lunch with Surinah, Danny and Rid. I had fun laughing my ass out with the net ballers. I had fun rolling on the floor laughing in 109 with Danny and Rid. I had fun folding paper planes too. I had fun. Period. (:

However,
luck ain't on me today. I didn't see any cute boys today. But at least i did the last two days.
That 1. Palangii Arab Boy at Paragon Toys 'r' Us, and 2. Mr Yellow Smile at TP. Yes, i went ga-ga.

P/S: New Found Glory;
Cute Boys Glory.

Popular Posts