I believe in waking up together so that means making eyes across the room
I had the best birthday week I could ever wished for.
The week started off with spending the entire day at the beach,
with a friend I haven't caught up with in months.
We talked under the sun and in the sea till we're roasted.
Told her things I've never thought I would.
On my birthday itself, I spend time with my favourite person.
My mom, dad, sister, best friend, my confidant.
We had lunch and walked around, joking and laughing.
Had dinner with another friend and
ended the night talking about everything under the moon.
I received a few gifts but what surprises me the most was the hamper
I got from a friend whom I fell out with for 2 years before we realise
how silly it was and decided to make up.
The next few days were spend with all my constants.
People who mattered and never left.
I am eternally grateful and blessed to receive so much love from everyone.
Everyone who wished me and thought of me and of course those who celebrated me.
I never thought my 29th birthday was such a blast!
Here's to the last 20s, I'd drink to that!
The week started off with spending the entire day at the beach,
with a friend I haven't caught up with in months.
We talked under the sun and in the sea till we're roasted.
Told her things I've never thought I would.
On my birthday itself, I spend time with my favourite person.
My mom, dad, sister, best friend, my confidant.
We had lunch and walked around, joking and laughing.
Had dinner with another friend and
ended the night talking about everything under the moon.
I received a few gifts but what surprises me the most was the hamper
I got from a friend whom I fell out with for 2 years before we realise
how silly it was and decided to make up.
The next few days were spend with all my constants.
People who mattered and never left.
I am eternally grateful and blessed to receive so much love from everyone.
Everyone who wished me and thought of me and of course those who celebrated me.
I never thought my 29th birthday was such a blast!
Here's to the last 20s, I'd drink to that!