The "i miss you" are empty
Can you believe it that I've kept this blog for a decade?
Hurrah for staying alive and
hurrah for being the only constant in my life!
Reading my first post from twenty o eight
left me cringing at my 16 year old self.
Every word I've ever typed out,
every emotions I've ever felt,
every damn person I've ever loved,
oh my god I might as well close this blog down
and never mention it to anyone but then,
where's the fun?
Damn right I've grown out of this shit.
But who knows, maybe one day I will let my future hubs read this
and he can cringe at how emo the younger me was!
All in all,
happy 10th anniversary baby.
P/S: Blog URL is a lyric off Actdeux's song. I'm sure they've disbanded years ago.
Hurrah for staying alive and
hurrah for being the only constant in my life!
Reading my first post from twenty o eight
left me cringing at my 16 year old self.
Every word I've ever typed out,
every emotions I've ever felt,
every damn person I've ever loved,
oh my god I might as well close this blog down
and never mention it to anyone but then,
where's the fun?
Damn right I've grown out of this shit.
But who knows, maybe one day I will let my future hubs read this
and he can cringe at how emo the younger me was!
All in all,
happy 10th anniversary baby.
P/S: Blog URL is a lyric off Actdeux's song. I'm sure they've disbanded years ago.