Cinta ku masih untuk mu

Haven't blogged in awhile.
Been pretty busy with work and getting back on track.
So recently I applied for a full time position,
and alhamdulillah, I got it.

I really hope Don is still here to share this good news with.
But nevertheless, I hope he is up there looking down
and feeling proud of how much I've grown.
I hope he looks down and realise 
that is was all thanks to his encouragement and motivation
that I am where I am now.

Of course, there's so many people I like to thank for who I am today.
The friends who pushed me to take up this job,
friends who pushed me to stay in this job,
and friends who are always always there for me.

I am truly blessed to have such love from my friends 
and definitely, my family.

Don, I miss you everyday of my living life.
I miss you so much and it still hurts a little.
This is my appreciation post to the man who never gave up on me.
Thank you.

Popular Posts