PAWSPUTS
So I've been spending a hell lot of time with Paws at home.
And she really test my sanity most times.
She meows when she hears me moving in my room,
meows when she wants to get in my room,
meows when she wants to get out of my room,
she meows when she's hungry,
she meows when her litter's dirty,
she meows when her litter's dirty,
she just...
Meows a hell lot.
So I've been having this moments with her,
just laying in bed and she staring at me,
while I stare back at her
and then she will start meowing (read: screaming)
in my face for no apparent reason,
so I will meow back and she meows back and yeah.
We could go on for days...
So that is Puts Day 1,
and then we have Paws Day 1.
Puts all scared and look at those eyes... Aww.
And then look at Paws, she's like "Look bitch, I fits so I stays"
Sometimes I sit down and think, like omg,
Puts and Paws are worlds apart.
Puts keeps a safe distance from everyone.
She will go to you when she wants pets,
will actually patiently wait till you're awake to ask for food,
and mainly does her own shit because Putri in english is Princess.
She's like, me Princess me elegant no touchy!
But Paws,
she's the total opposite.
She just runs around like a maniac at 3am for no apparent reason.
She will beg to be let into the room to sleep on the queen size bed.
With no concept of personal space.
She will stand on your chest and wake you up at 5am because she hungry!
She will run after imaginary whatever on your bed all day everyday.
And she always expect you to pet her to sleep
and if you need to do a toilet run she will follow you!
Puts hate photos,
Paws...
Puts is a little adventurous but she hates the height
but look at Paws, sleeping like a boss on the wardrobe.
Although Puts is no longer with me,
having Paws around is like having Puts and another cat in the house.
Sometimes when I miss Puts I will hug Paws
and she will patiently (surprise) let me cry into her fur.
It's been 5 months since Paws came into my life
but everyday she reminds be to be thankful with what I have
because she is always so excited to greet everyone
because she is always so excited to greet everyone
and she loves mama and abang as much as they love her.
I miss Puts all the time but having Paws around really ease the aching in my heart.
I seldom blog about my cats but one day I want to read this and say
"Oh I am the luckiest human alive for having such wonderful cats"
“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.”
― Jean Cocteau




