To be on the edge of breaking down
I know I'm an emotional wreck.
And I know I take every damn thing personally.
But is it really my fault?
Is it my fault that I want to be in love?
Is it my fault that I still haven't found a stable relationship?
Is it my fault that I overlooked certain things because I have a mutual trust for someone?
Is it my fault that I don't grow up the way you wanted me to?
Is it my fault the work don't flow according to how you want it to?
Is it my fault that I'm just not good enough?
Is it my fault that I break everything I touch?
I know I'm not good at anything,
and I know I always let people down.
The harder I try not to,
the worse the situation will become.
I don't know what is wrong with me.
I don't know what else can I do.
But maybe, maybe if I fade away,
vanish from here then everyone will be happy.
No one will miss me,
cause no one will remember me.
It's not the best option,
but its the easiest.
And I know I take every damn thing personally.
But is it really my fault?
Is it my fault that I want to be in love?
Is it my fault that I still haven't found a stable relationship?
Is it my fault that I overlooked certain things because I have a mutual trust for someone?
Is it my fault that I don't grow up the way you wanted me to?
Is it my fault the work don't flow according to how you want it to?
Is it my fault that I'm just not good enough?
Is it my fault that I break everything I touch?
I know I'm not good at anything,
and I know I always let people down.
The harder I try not to,
the worse the situation will become.
I don't know what is wrong with me.
I don't know what else can I do.
But maybe, maybe if I fade away,
vanish from here then everyone will be happy.
No one will miss me,
cause no one will remember me.
It's not the best option,
but its the easiest.