When you go, so never think I'll make you try to stay

Today is the last day of twenty fifteen.
And it has been one hell of a year!

The good and the bad,
the ups and down,
the old vs. new,
the people we've lost,
and the new people we've met.

January: Celebrated New Year in Phuket
February: Chinese New Year in Kuala Lumpur
March: Lost a friend to a bike accident
April: Sold my soul to work
May: Krabi - Bangkok - Pattaya trip / Got a cat
June: Took cookie order for Hari Raya
July: Programme my first ever show
August: Worked for 28/31 days
September: Earning my first 3.5k as a casual
October: Bandung - Bali trip, craziest trip ever!
November: First time programming for a legit lighting designer
December: First time using the new board for a show / Met so many new people / Met so many famous people is one setting

Twenty fifteen have indeed treat me well.
To those who came and never left; thank you and love you!
To those who came, stayed but left; I wish you well.

And to the people who matters but not here on Earth;
I'm doing good and thank you for always looking upon me. I miss you heaps!

Bring it on 2016!

Popular Posts