Hiba
It's been 8 months since you went away,
and the pain is still there.
I miss you and I miss how you make me feel.
I miss how the boys were,
true that they're getting better,
but I miss how you always bring everyone together.
I miss how you always looked after me,
I miss how you'd listen to my whines and rants,
and how you give me advices that always makes sense.
I miss how I was,
how patient I was,
how happier I was.
I miss our heart to hearts,
I miss our bike rides home,
I miss the suppers and late nights.
A part of me doesn't want to let go,
but a part of me tells me I have to.
I need to let other people in.
But Don, when time gets hard at work,
I always wish you're there to assure me that everything's okay.
I miss you so bloody much sometimes it kills me inside.
You're at a better place, I'm sure.
We all miss you, very very much.
----------
Oh hiba memang waktu ini kau la teman ku
Memang hidup apa apa pun ajal yang kau tempuh
Memang Tuhan sayangkan mu,
ku tatap gambar wajahmu
Harus ku terus kan hidup,
walaupun perit tanpa mu
Tetap ku peluk erat memori kau dan aku
Harus ku terus kan hidup,
walaupun perit tanpa mu
Ku doakan agar kau sentiasa bahagia di sana
Hiba - Hujan
and the pain is still there.
I miss you and I miss how you make me feel.
I miss how the boys were,
true that they're getting better,
but I miss how you always bring everyone together.
I miss how you always looked after me,
I miss how you'd listen to my whines and rants,
and how you give me advices that always makes sense.
I miss how I was,
how patient I was,
how happier I was.
I miss our heart to hearts,
I miss our bike rides home,
I miss the suppers and late nights.
A part of me doesn't want to let go,
but a part of me tells me I have to.
I need to let other people in.
But Don, when time gets hard at work,
I always wish you're there to assure me that everything's okay.
I miss you so bloody much sometimes it kills me inside.
You're at a better place, I'm sure.
We all miss you, very very much.
----------
Oh hiba memang waktu ini kau la teman ku
Memang hidup apa apa pun ajal yang kau tempuh
Memang Tuhan sayangkan mu,
ku tatap gambar wajahmu
Harus ku terus kan hidup,
walaupun perit tanpa mu
Tetap ku peluk erat memori kau dan aku
Harus ku terus kan hidup,
walaupun perit tanpa mu
Ku doakan agar kau sentiasa bahagia di sana
Hiba - Hujan