I've got a whole lot to learn
The last time we worked together you said,
"Yaya, how long you work here?
Still don't how to rig lights properly ah?"
And all I said was,
"I've tried my best."
And that was a lie.
I was never interested in doing lights,
and you knew it all along.
But today,
your good friend trusted me to be his programmer.
And I screwed up.
However,
I've never been more determined.
I am very sure that I will not screw up again tomorrow.
Because all I wanna do is make you proud,
and not let down all the people who put their trust in me.
I've never been more thankful
to be blessed with such supportive colleagues.
PL, Z, J, L, H and especially W.
Don,
I promise to keep my promise to you.
I won't let you down this time round.
I will do my best and I will make it this time.
It will only get better.
I miss you Don,
and I hope one day you'll be proud of me too.
"Yaya, how long you work here?
Still don't how to rig lights properly ah?"
And all I said was,
"I've tried my best."
And that was a lie.
I was never interested in doing lights,
and you knew it all along.
But today,
your good friend trusted me to be his programmer.
And I screwed up.
However,
I've never been more determined.
I am very sure that I will not screw up again tomorrow.
Because all I wanna do is make you proud,
and not let down all the people who put their trust in me.
I've never been more thankful
to be blessed with such supportive colleagues.
PL, Z, J, L, H and especially W.
Don,
I promise to keep my promise to you.
I won't let you down this time round.
I will do my best and I will make it this time.
It will only get better.
I miss you Don,
and I hope one day you'll be proud of me too.