Akan ku biarkan mati hatiku selamanya
You're supposed to celebrate your 38th birthday next week.
And we're supposed to plan a birthday trip for my 24th in July.
But its not gonna happen and I guess I'm okay with it.
I'm really coming to terms with your demise.
Although I still miss you everyday.
And once in awhile I'll breakdown.
I know why God put you in my life,
and I know why He took you away too.
You brought out the best in me,
and I guess all that's left is for me to prove it myself.
I am really thankful for all your friends, our friends,
for looking out for me this few months.
I thought since you left I'll be all alone,
but I guess I was wrong and I'm really thankful.
Don, your job here is done.
God took you from us because he need angels like you in heaven.
I hope you're at the bestest place up there and I just want you to know,
that you're always in my thoughts and prayers.
I miss you buddy.
I miss you oh so much.
And we're supposed to plan a birthday trip for my 24th in July.
But its not gonna happen and I guess I'm okay with it.
I'm really coming to terms with your demise.
Although I still miss you everyday.
And once in awhile I'll breakdown.
I know why God put you in my life,
and I know why He took you away too.
You brought out the best in me,
and I guess all that's left is for me to prove it myself.
I am really thankful for all your friends, our friends,
for looking out for me this few months.
I thought since you left I'll be all alone,
but I guess I was wrong and I'm really thankful.
Don, your job here is done.
God took you from us because he need angels like you in heaven.
I hope you're at the bestest place up there and I just want you to know,
that you're always in my thoughts and prayers.
I miss you buddy.
I miss you oh so much.