I wish for small things, like losing this feeling

The past few days of stay home haven't done me much good.
Yea I tried to distract myself with stuffs to do,
but once I'm done I'd lay in bed,
and start missing you.

I don't know why it's so hard to let this feeling go,
to stop crying every time I think of you,
to stop being reminded of you,
to just let you go.

I know it's even harder for you.
Here on Earth everyone misses you,
and there's only one you that everyone's missing,
but there you are up there somewhere,
only one of you missing so so many of us here.

I want to think that you're happy,
and I want to think that you're at a much better place,
all your worries lifted and all your troubles gone,
yet all I want to know is what happened that night?

If I had given a minute of my time to listen to you,
or even a minute of my time to ask how you were doing, 
if I had cared more and be more attentive to you,
maybe you will still be here.

I know now what's left for me
is to care for the people who is still here with me,
but deep deep inside,
I'm almost ruined.

Don, 
it's so hard not having you around.
But I want you to know that I miss you,
everyday of my life.

I'll see you when my time is up.

Popular Posts