My head's under water but I'm breathing fine

Twenty fifteen; another rock and roll year!

I'm turning twenty four this year, 
and definitely its the time for me to settle.
I mean no one likes you when you're twenty three (yes blink 1fucking82)
so I hope my love life sparks now that I'm no longer 23.

So anyways, 
the first week of '15 was spend in Phuket.
Love Phuket and I'd love if my love of my life is from Phuket.
Nope I'm kidding and that's wishful thinking.

And now I'm pretty much bumming till I start work.
Which is in two days time which is pretty... Bum.
Then again, I'm working hard again to hopefully
spend my twenty fourth in Bali this year.

If I have one life goal,
I'd want to work hard,
find a fucking partner,
who'd grow fucking old with me,
by the fucking beach,
surrounded by the fucking sea,
and all the fucking sand,
as the sun fucking set.

Hell yes.
One fucking beach boy please!

Popular Posts