We don't talk about the past,
we don't talk about the past now
It's really hard to live up to someone else's expectations of you.
And it gets so darn tiring to be sorry of something that you're not.
I am not sorry for not being like any other "girls".
I am not sorry for not being the "ideal" daughter you yearn.
I am not sorry for not being at your beck and call all the fucking time.
I am not sorry for making you not be proud of me even though its my best.
I am not fucking sorry for anything I've done; good or bad or whatever the shit.
Cause let's face it.
This is me.
I am my own entity and I cannot be someone else.
I can't feed your expectations all the time.
Cause this is my life and I live mine as I like.
I am so tired of pleasing people who,
at the end of the day treats me like their personal punching bag.
Because there's so much I can take, there's so much I can tolerate.
I am not sorry for being a fucking asshole.
And it gets so darn tiring to be sorry of something that you're not.
I am not sorry for not being like any other "girls".
I am not sorry for not being the "ideal" daughter you yearn.
I am not sorry for not being at your beck and call all the fucking time.
I am not sorry for making you not be proud of me even though its my best.
I am not fucking sorry for anything I've done; good or bad or whatever the shit.
Cause let's face it.
This is me.
I am my own entity and I cannot be someone else.
I can't feed your expectations all the time.
Cause this is my life and I live mine as I like.
I am so tired of pleasing people who,
at the end of the day treats me like their personal punching bag.
Because there's so much I can take, there's so much I can tolerate.
I am not sorry for being a fucking asshole.