You hold me down, for keeping me around
I don't understand how selfish one can get.
Just because you can't get it out of me,
means you can just stop being my friend.
It's funny how you fell,
I declined,
you left,
came back again,
fell again,
declined again,
and left, again.
I'm not your bloody back up plan.
I am here because I am your friend.
And you know what they say about people who leaves?
They don't deserve my attention or my time.
And they can bloody leave for good,
cause having them around or not don't matter to me.
I'm sick of people who treats me like I owe them a living.
I'm sick of people who thinks they can "buy" me just because.
And I'm sick of people like you, cause thanks to you,
my walls are up for a very long time and that is bloody okay.
I wish a thousand years that I don't have to see your bloody face.
Ever.
Just because you can't get it out of me,
means you can just stop being my friend.
It's funny how you fell,
I declined,
you left,
came back again,
fell again,
declined again,
and left, again.
I'm not your bloody back up plan.
I am here because I am your friend.
And you know what they say about people who leaves?
They don't deserve my attention or my time.
And they can bloody leave for good,
cause having them around or not don't matter to me.
I'm sick of people who treats me like I owe them a living.
I'm sick of people who thinks they can "buy" me just because.
And I'm sick of people like you, cause thanks to you,
my walls are up for a very long time and that is bloody okay.
I wish a thousand years that I don't have to see your bloody face.
Ever.