I've given everyone I know a good reason to go
One time you're on top of the world screaming and the next moment you're on the floor. That my friends, is life. Do you believe in fate? I do. Late twenty thirteen, my step dad got diagnosed with myeloma cancer. The doctor said he have no chance for cure and that he have to live with the cancer for the rest of his life. And did anyone expect this? Nope, because this is fate. I took a leap of faith of quitting USS after a good two years as a dresser. I believe that one door closes another opens up. And yes, I did get a job offer for the one job I've been dying to do. Did I expect that? Nope, because it is fate. I resign to fate because all this is written by the Man above. And I'm never gonna question my fate because it's the same like questioning God. I know that everything that is happening is a test for me. And that I'm gonna go through this like a man. And it's all alright because something is gonna go my way eventually. I'm very positive that I can overcome this because I have a very supportive sister and brother and a handful of friends I count on. I can't repay all their deeds but Insyallah, God will. I pray that one day, my mom can finally live a good life for all that sacrifices she has done since Baba passed on and that I will make her proud one day. I hope God will lead me to the right path because I know I can always turn to Him.
"God, will never put you through things you can't handle."