You don't owe me anything

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
I don't know where to turn, if I can't turn to you.
Cause I made enough mistakes to last us both a lifetime.
And it'll take that long to realize that you're not mine.

Cause it seems like now, I've got a lot to be okay with.
We never got to say we made it.
My favorite color's gone and faded, make me wonder,
Did we waste it?

But you don't owe me anything.
Don't here me out, I'll just sing.
If you don't wanna know I understand, 
But just know that you don't owe me anything.
Don't listen to me the words just sting,
If you want me to go I understand,

But just know, this is what it feels like to lie.
And you're missed, though you ripped the heart of 
someone you loved out of your chest.
And I guess that this is how it feels,
When you got nothing left.
And you could have done something,
But you gave up instead.

- Tonight Alive

Popular Posts