In this moment, everything just seems so clear
Weeks went by, and you're still unreachable.
It's amazing how I keep bumping into your friends, but no you.
I don't know what's up with you, or how you've been.
And sadly enough, I still miss you and still wish you'll come back.
You're gone, gone just like that.
And I still miss your lips, your head resting on my shoulders,
and all the nonsensical conversation we had.
I miss how you call my name, and how you steal glances.
I actually miss the part when you rest your arms on my knees
when we're taking our little joyrides to nowhere at all.
I guess I've never told you how much it means to me,
how much you actually mean to me.
And now that you're slowly fading away from my memory,
I hope one day you'll realize how much you matter to me.
I miss you Faz, I do.
It's amazing how I keep bumping into your friends, but no you.
I don't know what's up with you, or how you've been.
And sadly enough, I still miss you and still wish you'll come back.
You're gone, gone just like that.
And I still miss your lips, your head resting on my shoulders,
and all the nonsensical conversation we had.
I miss how you call my name, and how you steal glances.
I actually miss the part when you rest your arms on my knees
when we're taking our little joyrides to nowhere at all.
I guess I've never told you how much it means to me,
how much you actually mean to me.
And now that you're slowly fading away from my memory,
I hope one day you'll realize how much you matter to me.
I miss you Faz, I do.