I know what it's like to feel burned out
The hardest part of living is giving a little piece of shit about everything.
The hardest part of living is living up to someone else's expectations.
How can anyone expect you to be better than perfect when they are not perfect to start with?
How can anyone expect a ordinary human to be flawless and not make mistakes?
One grave mistake they make is to compare.
Doesn't one know that everyone have their own weaknesses and strengths?
Doesn't one know that they cannot expect everyone to be of the same ability and credibility.
The worse fears is when someone says straight to you face that they thought you could do better.
That they are disappointed cause you are not even good to start with.
I don't know why I am here, even after all the shits.
Maybe because till today, I'm physically still alive.
But they don't know how crushed up I am, how much I've died on the inside.
How much I keep telling myself I'm done.
But...
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.