Tonight, we’ll fall and we’ll sit here
Is it normal for a girl to not want to be romantically involved with anyone at the age of twenty-two?
Is it normal for a girl to want a intimate relationship more than a romantic one?
Am I not normal just because I rather be all alone in life with my fifty two imaginary cats at the age of twenty-two?
Am I the only one who feels it's still alright to have imaginary friends even though I've no lack of life size friends?
I don't think I'm weird, or special or needs help.
I just think I'm at that phase whereby I know what I want yet it's a fucking taboo.
It's like I'm doing these things I like though if I were to share it with say a friend,
they will think I need professional help or something.
But what they don't know is that this is me,
this is what I want in life now,
and this is how I roll.
Oh wells, I hope one day Mr. Right will appear.
Mr. Right who will handle all my bullshits.
Hahaha that escalated quickly aye!