I Knew You Were Trouble
Have you ever trusted someone so much only to end up being betrayed by them.
And it took you this long to find out?
All the while you're with them,
they feed you with nothing but lies.
Cold hard lies.
And then you have God and instincts that protected you.
You feel oh so blessed you followed your instincts and you stood your ground.
I would have been an idiot if I had taken things on impulse.
I would have been an idiot if I had believed your sweet words.
Thank you God for protecting me.
I promise not to play this reckless game.
And it took you this long to find out?
All the while you're with them,
they feed you with nothing but lies.
Cold hard lies.
And then you have God and instincts that protected you.
You feel oh so blessed you followed your instincts and you stood your ground.
I would have been an idiot if I had taken things on impulse.
I would have been an idiot if I had believed your sweet words.
Thank you God for protecting me.
I promise not to play this reckless game.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10