I knew there would come a day when all was said and done

I could never imagine we would end up this way.
Why would anyone jeopardise a friendship for feelings they are not sure of?
I know I am being selfish here, not understanding how he feels.

But I've been here before, with my own bestfriend.
In the beginning, it wasn't that easy.
But the bestfriend figured out he still needed me in his life so he put that feelings aside.

I want this somebody to understand this,
but his ego is bigger than his brain it seems.
He doesn't want to listen and all he says is he wants to leave.

So what do people fight for these days?
As human as we are, we will never give up our happiness for somebody elses.
And that, is a selfish act.

I need you:
to figure out yourself first,
to love yourself first,
to put your feelings first.

Cause this things can't be rush.
Feelings don't grow overnight.
And the one who loves you doesn't have to be the one you love.

Go figure.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Popular Posts