I set all my regrets on fire

It's been weeks since you got back.
It's been weeks since we sat and talk.
It's been weeks and I miss you so much, 
but when I got the chance I don't know what to say.
It's damn shitty to be feeling that way,
to know that you feel like I don't look approachable these days.
But behind all that tough front,
I wish we could talk like before and be teasing each other.
But it's so different now.
The last time I went up to hug you, it felt all so cold,
that I get so scared to even go up to you.
I get so scared to even smile at you.
I don't know this feeling.
I don't know if what I feel right now is just my paranoia,
or that I have actually fall for you and I'm denying it.
And the reason that I'm denying this is because I know I'm not supposed to...

Don't let this be real. This can't be real.

Popular Posts