A twisted little show

So, I'm back blogging. 
Read all my past post since twenty o eight.
Time past faster than I expected and it's pretty overwhelming.
Anyhow, twenty o twelve has been mad crazy and it's only May.
I've been in much trouble with people, with myself and with work and stuff
and I can't say I've been giving any fucks cause I've been screwing up too much.
At this age I guess I'm sensible enough to make my own decisions, the right ones but
the thrills are just too much to resist cause you know, 
I'm still quite young and there's many more things I've yet to discover and explore. 
I never expected my self to grow this much or at this pace but I am.
But most definitely, I've never felt more alive though at times this body really can't take the abuse.
It's okay though, at least my 'growing up' days would be more fruitful and when I get older,
I can tell myself that I have no regrets or what so ever.


Life, is life.
Everyone moves on.

Popular Posts