Miscommunication leads to a fall out

Finally updating this space after months.


Particularly because I don't know what kind of mess I've got myself into.
And mainly because I don't know how or who else can try and make me feel better.
I don't know if I am over reacting, paranoid or whatever this feelings is,
but I know this ain't a good feeling.
It feels as though we're holding back something whenever we are around each other nowdays,
and I don't even know why or what is going on.
I've tried to brush this off assuring myself that this would be temporary,
but a month has passed and things are deteriorating.
I'm tired of pretending like we are okay, I'm tired of trying to act as if we are okay.
But what am I to do?
A friend told me to 'go with flow' but really there ain't any flow to go with.
It's just there, stagnant.
I guess this time it's up to me, to talk things through or to let it be.

Sometimes I wish I can read ones mind because at some point,
everyone gets afraid of something.

Popular Posts