Twenty11





Hell yeah, first post for twenty eleven.


So fucking stoked to finally get my hands on Lonely Soldier Boy album and also the long awaited Bear. Shark. Wolf.

My most favorite track on LSB is definitely "Aku Yang Asing" (I Am Novel). Personally, I think Noh's vocals for the song is steadfast and I fell in love with this particular track because I can fully relate to the lyrics. (I told a friend I would totally croon this for my eye candy cause the lyrics depicts exactly what I want him to hear). Back to the album, all the tracks are refreshing, and the genre is different from their "Mencari Konklusi" album. Totally different. But I was a bit disappointed cause all the songs are too melancholy, but that's the whole deal.

I've been listening to B. S. W. for the last hour, four times! I can't decide which track I like most cause I love every single track!! But I think I choose "Cheers To Love" because I love how I can relate to the lyrics. I mean, that's my preference. Their genre is slightly different from how I first heard them, back then when Chris was still their frontman/vocalist. All I can say is they sound really "tight". The last time I watch them live during The Ruins & Remains EP launch, I had goosebumps the moment Kaycee open his fucking mouth! They're just so fucking good I wonder if this is really the Caracal I knew three years ago. But of course, it's a positive comment!

Overall, I'll give both albums a four to five rating, and yes it's bias!


For now, I'm waiting for this particular baby..
Anyone wants to be a sweetheart?

Popular Posts