I can't pretend that I'm all right

The words, they are ringing in my ears like as if they don't want to go away.
I am prone to all this but every single time this happens it hurts more.
I understand people say nasty things when they are angry and mad.
But i realize that it isn't anger, she really mean it.

It is clear that i am different from my siblings.
My sister is pretty, does the house chores well and very polite.
My brother is smart, nothing close to me and perfect in her eyes, at least.
It is cliche to think that i am adopted because clearly i am not.

I am just different and it seem that because of this difference i am ridicule every time.
Even the slightest mistake i make can be a big issue for everyone in this family.
Well, all that is left to say is sorry, even sorry won't appease her.
I am useless, and different and i don't appreciate anyone around me.

I think i have just lost my best friend awhile ago.
And my mom is turning her back against me.

It's not me against the world,
it's the world against me.

I'm sorry i can't be perfect.

Popular Posts