My sweet ladies


Colin's class was short but rather interesting.
Audio mixer got all the girls excited, everyone wanting to get their hands on it.
I let them do the job, observing, oh well my ladies are very eager you know!
Colin on the other hand laughing, counting down and laughing.
The ladies ignore him, continued with the cables and more cables and whats not.
The effects were the most interesting, everyone laughing with glee.
Took everything out, fixed it again, this time faster.
Hands-on is so so so fun!
Thursdays are always the best.

So brother is flying in 3, 2, 1 hour.
To Taiwan this time!
And he'd better come back with 2 bags full of goodies for me!
3 Sundays without him ):
Can't get any worst aye?

It's the second week of April, and the holidays is exactly in one months time!
First paper on the 4th and last paper on the 8th!
Oh yes man!

So maybe, i'll just stay in Singapore this holiday.
I want to do water activities, rock-climb, roller blade or/and anything under the sun!
I want to be tanned!!
Counting down the weeks oh yes!

And im back to completing my assignments and revisions now.
I can't flunk this term! (:

Popular Posts