You light up my life
I went over to see both my sunshine. It feels good to feel welcomed by this two adorable kids. Thaqif greeted me at the door, giggling as though i look like a clown. Dhia, the little one, on the other hand giggled along with her brother. My two sunshine are very photogenic. When i took out my camera, both of them started smiling and posing. Thaqif pulled away the camera, wanting to see how good he look in the photos i snapped. And he said " Some, some". It means he looks handsome. They kept pulling me into their playroom. How adorable. I didn't stay long because Kakak was going out to work, and Thaqif to school. Dhia was cranky and wanted to sleep so i left with Kakak. I met Hud and Alfie in school. And as usual, Alfie will do silly things that makes us laugh our ass off. Alfie's friend is Gabriel's classmate. And yes, Gabriel is so so hot. That came pretty random but i really have to say this. Im attracted to his sleeves, oh so hot.
Alright im done.
// you're so fucking special