For i miss you like how the kids miss their blanket
Hello human race, IM BACK! :D
I know you guys miss me, cause i miss you all too!!
And so my week was packed. Action packed i say. I watch as Brother turn into a sissy man. Very touching. To be honest i've been crying every night! I miss him so much. Miss teasing him! Oh well, he's coming back this 28th! So yea, so looking forward.
I've successfully move to my Admiralty home. I find it okay here but i totally miss Sengkang. Like Huda,
i miss the last minute. "Let's fooding!!"
I miss spying at Compass Point. It's lame, but i love it.
I miss Galilee dates.
I miss so many things i miss.
Most of all,
i miss the secret place where me and Lover always hang out at.
We talked, laughed, kissed, hugged, quarreled and even teared there. So, sentimental...
Oh well, im getting use to this place.
And hell i will take a very long time.
So yea, im turning in. Worn out!!