Ive heard it all before
Hello Human Race!
And so, i really like being outside alone. Nowadays it is. I think about alot of things. And so i kinda talked to abang earlier on. I was asking him about his mission in life. This was how the conversation goes...
Come to think of it, he's true. Why should i think about this? About anything that is. I shall not think of anything now. That's the thrill of living like Hafeez. Oh my faggot brother...
Alright then. Goodnight. And anyway,
Oh how much i've missed you people. Im currently( always) dying of boredom. And im here to blog. And so, nothing much has happened. The same all things, just that things got pretty nasty between me and him. We just can't click anymore. Well actually, we never did. And so i don't really know what to aspect. I just hope things would be fine. Just fine *cross fingers*. Oh well..
And so, i really like being outside alone. Nowadays it is. I think about alot of things. And so i kinda talked to abang earlier on. I was asking him about his mission in life. This was how the conversation goes...
Me: What's your goal in life?
Abang: To be a faggot.
Me: What do you live for?
Abang: Live for my death.
Me: Don't you think?
Abang: Do i have to? It's a waste of time.
Me: Don't you want to do anything? School perhaps?
Abang: School, have a good job and die at the end of the day? *his faggot face*
Abang: To be a faggot.
Me: What do you live for?
Abang: Live for my death.
Me: Don't you think?
Abang: Do i have to? It's a waste of time.
Me: Don't you want to do anything? School perhaps?
Abang: School, have a good job and die at the end of the day? *his faggot face*
Come to think of it, he's true. Why should i think about this? About anything that is. I shall not think of anything now. That's the thrill of living like Hafeez. Oh my faggot brother...
Alright then. Goodnight. And anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARAH YAU!
